Thursday, April 10, 2008

Time After Time

Time.

It’s getting the best of me lately.

I was having a conversation with my housemate/friend/landlord David the other night. We were discussing the need for Bruce time. Or David Time. He actually said he had copyrighted the term. He wouldn’t lie about that, would he?

Y’know. Alone time. Time to reflect. Time to decompress.

When I was living solo I learned to enjoy that time. And in turn I needed that time to feel like myself. Now that I’m back living in a community, albeit a two person community, my time and space is shared. And while I don’t require as much alone time I still need it.

Being more active is mostly a good thing. But recently, as I’ve been ramping up my diverse activities, I have less Bruce Time…oops David time, and it is taking its toll. I have been so busy with media activities, Timbers items, Kip’s wedding, a social life, etc. that I feel like I might be losing my way. And myself in the process.

So. This Sunday is mine. All mine. Don’t try to stop me and no one will get hurt.

B!

No comments: