Sunday, April 13, 2008

What's Gotten Into Her?


My vehicle is a gold 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe. A useful, reliable vehicle. Strange that she’s never earned a nickname as most of my other cars did early in their lives.

Anyway. Yesterday afternoon I went to start her to go out for the evening and she gave me some trouble. She would start right up and then the engine would just die. Over. And over. Even if I revved her and gave her lots of fuel she would sputter and shut off.

So I’ve got some type of fuel issue. Bad gas. Fuel pump. Computer sensor. Something.

But I now have my first opportunity to use Hyundai’s roadside assistance. They’ll tow me for free, or so they say. My warranty is still in place so I should only be facing the inconvenience of being without my car for so many unknown days.

Sigh.

B!

No comments: