Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Rule Of Threes Revisited

I almost forgot....

I ran into the third ex. She wasn't one of the ones I posted. She went even further back. An old high school girlfriend we'll call 'Carol' was at my friend's birthday party last weekend. I didn't even get to talk to her as she didn't recognize me but it definitely counts as the third. The major positive to come out of this relationship was the understanding that a 1983 Volvo is one of the worst make-out cars available to mankind (possibly surpassed only by the 1967 species of Volvo). True.

So. Now what will be the next sequence of threes? Old friends? Medical emergencies? Billing disputes? Snake bites?

B!

8 comments:

e.a. said...

3 pieces of silverware for the Timbers this season?

Lucas said...

3 embarrassing bowel movements?

Bruce said...

Well, at least I know you're reading the blog...small comfort, really.

Anonymous said...

Three skin lotion disasters?

T.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps 3 kings? 3 blind mice? 3 little pigs? 3 bears? Oh! goldilockes! :)

Anonymous said...

You don't know me but no worries I'm no stalker... just the sister of your coworker Shannon who insisted that I visit you blog because she thought I would be well entertained and she was right! Three fave things about your blog; the cool spects, that you build your own furniture and that you have7 seasons of Buffy and aren't afraid to talk about it. Carry on rock star!

Bruce said...

Stacie - Thanks for joining the party and I'm glad you're enjoying it. Shannon is one of my favoritest people in the whole wide world. Which makes you awesome just through association.

Anonymous said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!